Investing in Italy
* A strategic position in Europe and in the Mediterranean, linking southern Europe to northern and central Europe by land, sea and air. The Europe’s capitals are within 2 – 3 hours flying time from the international airports of Rome/Milan/Venice
* Property prices lower than other European destinations
* Warm summers, spectacular beaches, lakes, mountains, towns with historical value, cultural attractions, architecture
* Breathtaking natural scenery, wonderful beaches as well as ski resorts (the most famous Dolomites superski) within easy to reach – by train, car, air etc.
* Italy is the fifth largest global tourism destination, welcoming over 90 million tourists per annum
* Secure investment enforced by real estate legislation and local laws
* Incentives for foreign investment – you own 100% of land and property
* Possibility to renovate beautiful old Italian houses into fabulous residences that earn high rent in peak season
* Quality and lifestyle, endless opportunities in beautiful landscape
* The Italian style, innovation, creativity and love for the tradition are all factors for the success of the Italian brands / real estate in the competitive worldwide market
* Italy is the country that has the largest number of World Heritage – Unesco – sites in Europe, with around 50 locations listed as places of outstanding cultural and historical significance
* Italy detains 35% of cultural properties, combined with the characteristic that the undisputed natural beauty and environment, allocates to the top of the tourist world. This specialty makes the real estate market positively influenced by requests from around the world.
* The current market allows to invest in Italy by acquiring properties at attractive prices, which with the recuperation market values in the future, the properties will be reevaluated from 3% to 5% for each year.